DAY - 1 ARRIVAL IN BANGALORE | DRIVE TO OOTY
- Meet our representative upon arrival in Bangalore and drive towards Ooty – also called ‘Queen of hill stations’, capital of Nilgiris district, used to be popular summer and weekend getaway for the Britishers during the colonial days.
- Lofty mountains, dense forest, sprawling grasslands and miles and miles of tea gardens made this place so popular in southern India.
- Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Ooty.
DAY - 2 SIGHTSEEING IN OOTY
- After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Ooty.
- Enjoy a tour to Dodabetta Peak for a spectacular view. In the afternoon, visit the Botanical Gardens and the popular Ooty Lake.
- Overnight stay in Ooty
DAY - 3 DRIVE FROM OOTY – KODAIKANAL
- After breakfast, drive towards Kodaikanal – Centered on a very pretty lake, Kodai rambles up and down hillsides with patches of shola forest, unique to the Western Ghats in South India, and evergreen broadleaf trees such as magnolia, mahogany, myrtle and rhododendron.
- Another plant specialty around here is the kurinji shrub, whose lilac-blue blossoms only appear every 12 years: next due date 2018. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival, for overnight stay.
DAY - 4 SIGHTSEEING IN KODAIKANAL
- After breakfast proceed for local tour of Kodaikanal covering - Bryant Park, Coaker's walk, Pillar Rock and Suicide point.
- In evening, visit Kodai Lake, the man-made star shaped lake, which spreads out over sixty acres.
- Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel
DAY - 5 DRIVE FROM KODAIKANAL – MUNNAR
- After breakfast, drive to Munnar - derived its name from the confluence of the three rivers around which the town grew.
- Today, it offers beautiful vistas, cardamom and spice plantations, aromatic oil factories, sights of several endangered species and the purple-blue of the Neelakurinji flowers that bloom every 12 years.
- Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY - 6 SIGHTSEEING IN MUNNAR
- Explore Eravikulam National Park, home to various elusive and endangered species.
- It is a great place to enjoy trekking and offers mind-blowing views of the tea plantations. Later, proceed towards Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an insight to the history of tea plantations of this region.
- Later visit Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point and Flower Garden. Return to the hotel for overnight stay
DAY - 7 MUNNAR – THEKKADY
- After breakfast, drive to Thekkady (Periyar) and on arrival check-in at the hotel.
- Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Periyar.
- Set high in the ranges of the Western Ghats in Kerala, is the Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve.
- Periyar wildlife sanctuary has a picturesque lake at the heart of the sanctuary.
- Herds of playful wild elephants have made Periyar Lake their favorite haunt for frolicking in the water.
- They can be witnessed bathing and swimming here.
- Enjoy a boat ride on the lake to view the wildlife at close quarters.
- Other inhabitants of Periyar include the leopard, wild dog, barking deer, mouse deer, Nilgiri langur, bonnet macaque, sambhar, porcupines, squirrels, gaur (Indian bison), wild boar and sloth bear.
- Later, take a spice plantation tour. The aroma and pleasant ambiance of the spice and tea plantations of Periyar are fascinating.
- Spices found in Thekkady include pepper, clove, cardamom, nutmeg, ginger, turmeric, vanilla and curry leaves.
- In evening, watch traditional Kalari show. (Optional) - You can also enjoy an elephant ride in Periyar.
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay
DAY- 8 DEPARTURE FROM COCHIN
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin airport for return flight back home.
- 7 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent with breakfast
- Assistance at the airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Guide service as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Light and sound show at Mysore Palace
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
- 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
- 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
- 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
- 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.
Twin sharing basis Room
Price Per Person ₹ 30900/-
View Your Destination
and see your destination place