DAY - 1 ARRIVAL - SIEM REAP – ARRIVAL
- Upon arrival at Siem Reap international airport, you will be met and welcome by our friendly guide then transferred direct to your hotel for check-in.
- Be free & relax Later, start your visit to South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon, Baphoun, the Terrace of Temple Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
- It is time to visit one of the great wonders of the world, symbol of the heart and soul of the Cambodia, Angkor Wat.
- Tonight you will enjoy dinner with Khmer Apsara Dance Show. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY - 2 SIEM REAP – TOUR
- Breakfast at your hotel, today we drive to visit Kbal Spean, 50km northeast of Siem Reap or 18km from Banteay Srei.
- The original "River of Thousand Lingams", Kbal Spean is an intricately carved riverbed deep in the foothills of the Cambodian jungle.
- Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Afternoon - visit to Banteay Srei temple (10th century), regarded as the jewel in the crown of classical Khmer Art.
- Then continue your visit to Banteay Samre, build in the third quarter of the 12th century.
- It consists of a central temple with four wings preceded by a hall and accompany by two libraries, the southern example remarkably well preserved.
- Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY - 3 SIEM REAP – EXPLORATION
- Breakfast at your hotel, we continue to visit the fabulous Ta Prohm embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers, Pre Rup, East Mébon, Neak Poan.
- Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Afternoon -visit Kravan, Royal Bath of Srah Srang and Banteay Kdei temples.
- Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY - 4 SIEM REAP – TONLE SAP LAKE
- Breakfast at your hotel, in the morning visit to Silk Farm at Pouk, Western Baray & come back visit to Old Market.
- Lunch is at local restaurant. Afternoon, visit the floating village of Chong Kneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap.
- Visit the village and take an excursion in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the "Great Lake" of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia.
- Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
DAY - 5 SIEM REAP – DEPARTURE
- Breakfast at your hotel, free at your own leisure time for rolling at local markets or shopping until transfer to Siem Reap international airport for departure to the next destination.
- End of our services!
- Full private modern transfers with A/C as program
- Join Junk/ Cruise on Halong Bay in option 01
- Boat trip in option 02
- Skilled English speaking tour guide
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- All entrance fees
- All meals as indicated (Indian or local food)
- Daily bottle of mineral water (02 bottles/pax/day tour)
- All activities mentioned
- All service charge and government tax
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Other not mentioned
- Visa fee
- International flight
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
- 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
- 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
- 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
- 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.
Twin sharing basis Room
Price Per Person ₹ 29700/-
View Your Destination
and see your destination place