DAY - 1 ARRIVE IN DELHI - JAIPUR - LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- Pick up from Railway station. / Airport. & drive to Jaipur transfer to hotel and check in. Afternoon tour of Jaipur.
- Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour.
- Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old.
- Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory & Ram Niwas Gardens.
- Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Overnight Jaipur.
DAY 2 - JAIPUR
- Morning visit Amber Fort with an Elephant ride (at extra cost, and subject to availability) till the main entrance of the fort.
- Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State.
- After photo stop at Jal Mahal, Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors.
- Evening free for shopping on own. Return to hotel for the overnight stay.
DAY 3 JAIPUR - ENROUTE AJMER - PUSHKAR
- Morning drive to Pushkar and enroute after stopping at Ajmer and Dargah reach Pushkar and check into your hotel.
- Pushkar is best known for its Brahma Temple built in the 14th century standing on a high platform near Pushkar Lake.
- This is the only temple in the world where Lord Brahma - Creator of the Universe, is worshipped.
- While Pushkar is a city of pilgrimage with over 500 temples and ghats, it is also famous for its annual Camel Fair, held during October/November. Visit temples and stay overnight at hotel
DAY 4 PUSHKAR – DELHI
- Early morning drive to Delhi. Transfer to hotel and check in. Overnight Delhi
DAY 5 DELHI - LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast at hotel. Check out from hotel.
- Visit to Qutab Minar, Himayun Tomb and Lotus Temple (Monday Closed).
- In time at Delhi Airport / Rly Stn for onward Journey.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per plan with breakfast
- Exclusive Ac vehicle (Indigo) for transfers & sightseeing (Ac will be switch off during Hill Journey). Please note that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor & joy rides.
- Guide Charges & Entrance Fees.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
- 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
- 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
- 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
- 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.
Twin sharing basis Room
Price Per Person ₹ 14080/-
View Your Destination
and see your destination place