DAY - 1 DELHI – NAINITAL
- On arrival in the Delhi airport/ railway station, proceed directly for Nainital by road. On arrival, check in to the hotel.
- After refreshing yourself at the hotel in Nainital, go on a sightseeing tour, beginning with boating on the famous Naini Lake (at your own cost) and visit to the holy Naina Devi Temple.
- After that, visit famous tourist spots like Naina Peak, Snow View and Lands End etc. In the evening, enjoy shopping at the Mall Road.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY - 2 - NAINITAL - LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhimtal, Sattal, Naukuchiatal.
- Drive back to Hotel, Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY - 3 NAINITAL - RANIKHET
- Morning drive to drive to Ranikhet, on arrival Ranikhet check in at the hotel, evening free for own activity.
- Overnight stay at the hotel
- Ranikhet:-Ranikhet reflects the very best of the heavenly Himalayas, their lush green forests, majestic mountain peaks, exotic plant life and attractive wild life.
- To see nature and its elements in full harmony, the right place to be is Ranikhet.
- According to a popular belief, this spot had won the heart of Rani Padmini, queen of Raja Sudhardev.
- She chose this scenic place to be her abode and since then, it has come to be known as Ranikhet, literally “Queen's Field". At an altitude of 1829mtres, above sea level, the invigorating mountain breeze, the singing of birds, the panoramic view of the Himalayas - the sights, sounds and smells leave the onlooker spellbound.
- During the rains, flowers sprout up every where in rainbow colours, branches of tress stoop with ripened fruits and sunlight peeping through the mist and clouds, endow an enchanting effect all across Ranikhet.
- As winter comes, the softly falling snowflakes cover the environs in sheets of pure whiteness.
DAY - 4 RANIKHET - CORBETT
- After Breakfast, drive to Corbett.
- The park was named after Jim Corbett, the legendary hunter-naturalist turned author and photographer who spent most years of his life in this area and helped set up this park.
- On Arrival transfer to Hotel and check in.
- Evening free for sightseeing covering Garjia temple and Corbett fall.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Corbett
DAY - 5 CORBETT – DELHI
- After breakfast check out from hotel, drive to Delhi for onward destination
- 3* Accommodations with breakfast and dinner.
- All entry and Monument Charges.
- All transfers, sightseeing transfers by an a/c vehicle in Port Blair.
- Non a/c vehicle in Havelock Island.
- Havelock Island to and from transfers by a/c cruise @ Premium class seats. ( Cruise Transfers are subject to availability of Tickets and weather conditions)
- Meet and Assist At All arrival And Departure Points
- All applicable taxes.
- Airfares/Ship Fare to Mainland
- Personal expenses
- Room Service, Laundry, Telephone Charges, Lunch
- Activity Charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling etc
- Expenses occurred due To bad weather Or Ferry /Flight Cancellation
- Additional tour or vehicle usage
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
- 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
- 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
- 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
- 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.
Twin sharing basis Room
Price Per Person ₹ 19580/-
View Your Destination
and see your destination place