DAY - 1 ARRIVAL IN BANGALORE AND DRIVE TO HAMPI
- Meet our representative upon arrival in Bangalore and proceed to Hampi – which is set in the huge valley spanning the banks of the Tungabhadra River and is undoubtedly home to one of the largest temple complexes.
- As you stand amidst its ruins, you can almost imagine the precious stones that must have once fitted these structures.
- And then it does not come as a surprise why Hampi was then declared by the UNESCO a 'World Heritage in Danger'.
- After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the evening at leisure.
- Overnight stay in Hampi..
DAY - 2 HAMPI
- Today, after breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour covering architectural heritages, which are basically ruins of Vijayanagara Empire and in modern era listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit Vittala Temple, Lotus Mahal, Hazara Rama Temple, Virupaksha Temple and Elephant Stables (11 domed tall chambers). By evening, return to the hotel for your overnight stay.
DAY - 3 HAMPI
- After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Hampi.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Hampi..
DAY - 4 DRIVE BACK TO BANGALORE
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bangalore airport to board a return flight for your onward journey.
Twin sharing basis Room
Price Per Person ₹ 20350/-
View Your Destination
and see your destination place