DAY - 1
- On arrival at Cochin, you will be transferred to Munnar. Upon arrival check in at hotel.
- Munnar is located at the confluence of 03 rivers as the very name signifies.
- The sprawling tea plantations and picturesque towns make Munnar a popular hill resort town in South India.
- Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Sightseeing:- Enroute visit Kodanadu elephant care centre, Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu waterfalls, Spice plantations etc.
- Distance between Cochin to Munnar is 135 Kms (3.5 hours) by road
DAY - 2
- In the morning start the sightseeing of Munnar visiting the tea plantations, Tea Museum, the Eravikulam National park home of the endangered Niligiri Thar (Ibex), followed by visit to the Mattupetty dam, the the Kundala Lake and other scenic spots.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Sightseeing:- Eravikulam National Park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station
DAY - 3
- Morning transfer to Thekkady (Periyar) (4 hrs drive). Thekkady has one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves noted for its geography, diverse wildlife and scenic beauty.
- Arive at Thekkady and check-in at Hotel: Later afternoon boat ride on the Lake Periyar where one can have a unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake.
- The greatest attraction of Periyar, however are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake (Wild life viewing is always dependent on one's good fortune).
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Sightseeing:- visit periyar wild life sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more, mullaperiyar dam and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices
- Distance between Munnar to Thekkady is 125 Kms / 3 Hours by road
DAY - 4
- Morning breakfast and check out from hotel.
- Drive to Kumarakom & check-in at hotel. Visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, an ornithologist’s paradise, is a favourite haunt of migratory birds like the Siberian Stork, egret, darter, heron and teal.
- Overnight at Hotel in Kumarakom.
- Distance between Thekkady to Kumarakom is 125 Kms / 3.5 Hours by road
- Thekkady – Alleppey Houseboat
- Morning leave for Alleppey to enjoy a boat cruise tour in Alleppey Houseboat.
- Rest of the day at leisure on the House Boat which is world's major tourist attraction.
- Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals of Alleppey.
- We can see here in breathing green, the village slumbers by the Vembanad Lake.
- On cruise scenery flashes up vivid contrasts of lush green and deep blues.
- As the boat glider along the gorgeous green of the fringed palms the ripples in the blue water blend in to little wavelets.
- Lunch, Evening Tea/ Coffee with snacks, dinner all are provided inside the houseboat.
- Overnight stay will provide on House Boat.
- The cruise commences at 1230 hrs with lunch served on board and continues till dusk.
- At dusk the boat will anchor in a wide waterway or lake for the night (The backwaters close to boat traffic at dusk as the fisherman lay their nets in the backwaters.
- Other boats are not allowed to ply in the backwaters after dusk.
- On the following day the cruise commences again after breakfast and the guest will be dropped at Alleppey by 0900Hrs.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Houseboat check in at 12Noon and cruises till 5PM, Boat will be anchored till 8AM and cruises till 9AM for checkout
- For A/C Houseboat, A/C will be operating from 9PM till 6AM only (All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if the Itinerary is including Houseboat stay)
Cruise Time : 6 hrs.
Bed Rooms : 01, 02 or 03 Bedroom as per room occupancy
Boarding @ : 12.00 pm
Ac will be operational from 09.00 PM to 06.00 AM
Distance between Thekkady to Alleppey is 155 Kms / 4.5 Hours by road
- Morning get up early to enjoy sunrise of backwater , also you will get a chance to see fishermen catching fish of boat men selling household items in their small canoe , After breakfast the boat will move again for a morning cruise, you will check out from the houseboat at 0900 hrs and proceed to Kovalam beach.
- The journey is through costal areas of Kerala, you can see , view of lagoons rivers, evergreen coconut palms make this journey very enjoyable , Reach Kovalam and check in at your hotel It is one of the beast beaches of India with its lovely slice beach sand and perfectly positioned palms.
- Evening relax on the Kovalam beach .
- Overnihgt at Hotel.
- Sightseeing:- Light house beach, Howah Beach, Ashoka beach
- Distance between Alleppey to Kovalam is 165 Kms / 4.5 hours by road
DAY - 6
- After breakfast proceed for sightseeing experiencing a tour around Trivandrum: The Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Museum, and Sri Padmanabha Temple.
- At afternoon you will be transfered to the famous Kovalam Beach and you can relex your mind and body there.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Kovalam.
- Sightseeing:- Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace museum, The Napier museum, Sree Chithra art gallery, zoological park, science and technology museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, planetorium
- Distance between Kovalam to Trivandrum is 25 Kms / 1/2 Hour one way by road
DAY - 7
- After breakfast check out and transfer to Trivandrum for your onward journey.
- Distance between Kovalam to Trivandum is 25 Kms / 1/2 hour by road